All fireplace manufacturers recommend annual service to maintain the safe operation of your fireplace. On Fire offers a comprehensive seasonal tune-up which includes:
- Clean and inspect the Burner and Pilot assembly
- Check Limit controls when Applicable
- Refresh and check Flame Sensor
- Preform Ignition Control Sequence
- Inspect gas Valve Operation
- Tighten wire connections
- Visual Inspection of Flame
- Change batteries
- Service and clean blower when Applicable
- Program Remote Control
- Clean glass (extra charges may apply)
- Any required parts and repairs are extra.
Glass Cleaning Service Only
For the in between seasonal service we offer a glass cleaning service. Prices will vary depending on size and condition of the glass.